Troy R Helton Jr
SCE Quality Installation & Maintenance Program Contractor
Your Heat Pump Specialist
Quality Installation & Maintenance with Guaranteed
Performance on efficient, cost effective HVAC solutions.
Call Us Today at (866) 901-9323
Indoor Air Quality
The ultimate way to improve indoor air quality is to introduce fresh air from outside. But how can you use fresh air from outdoors without changing your indoor air temperature? It's easy with a York® recovery ventilator system because:
- It saves energy by passing the indoor airstream through a heat exchanger.
- The ERV model removes humidity from incoming airstream for summertime use.
- It works with your central air ductwork, making it a smart option when installing a new or upgrading an existing central home comfort system.
When you want a fresh perspective on indoor air quality, consider a York® heat or energy recovery ventilator.
Solution is Dilution: Experience the ultimate in indoor air quality by introducing fresh air from outside without wasting energy from the exiting air stream.
With a York® Affinity™ air cleaner, your family will feel their best when allergy season is at its worst because:
- It operates as part of your existing heating and cooling system for whole house air filtration.
- It keeps your house cleaner, because less dust is in circulation.
- It keeps your family healthier, because microbes and pollen are filtered from the air stream.
- Unlike portable room air cleaners, it operates quietly out of sight.
Feel healthier and keep your home cleaner with a York® Affinity™ Whole House Air Cleaner.
Efficient 'Round the Clock: Efficient 24 x 7 operation means your indoor air is being cleaned so your family will feel their best when allergy season is at its worst.
With a York® Affinity™ Premium Humidifiers maintain indoor humidity levels at 25-45% to protect your health and your home furnishings. It's the best way to minimize respiratory issues, static electricity, cracked furniture and wood work because it:
- Introduces a regulated amount of water vapor into the airstream of your home's heating system.
- Delivers moist air into every heated room to keep your home perfectly comfortable in the driest winter months.
- Ensures clean water enters the airstream either by a fan or by evaporation.
Maintain optimal indoor humidity levels with a York® Affinity™ Series Humidifier.
See Real Energy Savings: Added moisture keeps you feeling warm with a lower thermostat. Just three degrees off the thermostat yields about five percent off your bill.
York® Whole-House Dehumidifiers
- Integrates with your air handler to quietly remove the continual infiltration of water.
- Easy to maintain - no need to empty messy water trays.
- 5-year limited parts warranty.
See Significant Energy Savings: Central dehumidification keeps you feeling cool while running your AC less - cutting annual cooling costs up to 18%.
- Continuously cleans the coil and drain pan, making your system run more efficiently.
- Extremely low maintenance - germicidal lamp needs to be changed every 9,000 hours (approximately every 12 months).
- Count on efficient, reliable performance backed by a 5-year limited parts warranty.
See Energy Savings: Your system uses less energy, because the UVC light continuously cleans the coil to prevent buildup from limiting cooling efficiency.
To learn more about heating and air conditioning systems, call us today at (866) 901-9323. If you would like to learn more about Troy R Helton Jr, please visit: Ventura County HVAC Contractor